Saturday, 20 July 2013

That guy.

Ended my week with minions and Agnes and a guy. I was happy i am happy and i will still be happy tomorrow. HAHA. Do not judge me by my easily contentedness. Is that even a word. Okay whatever, but what i meant is that today is great because i have great movie and great company and i feel so goooood.

This guy, he's not my boyfriend. I don't exactly categorize him under my friend list either because when i'm with him, i don't feel like how i feel when i'm with any of my friends. I can't explain this exactly. I look forward to every outings with him. Please don't think that i'm obsessed or whatsoever. I'm just a girl in crush. HAHA. So what i'm trying to say is that although i caught my movie at Causeway point instead of anywhere else, it still felt like a mini getaway. The things that we talk about, is just so off life that it makes every outing a chill and relax one. I'm so thankful. So glad i found someone that could ever make me feel this way.

Award ceremony in 9 hours time. Another excited event. After the awards imma head to Raffles to meet my Photo IG peeps and prepare for fireworks shoot. Excited for that too! So basically, my weekend including Friday had been and i'm pretty sure will be the best for this month. Alright, gonna head to bed already. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment