Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Let it go.

I said i might not be posting this week because i'm kinda busy but well, i realise blogging helps me reflect and calm down. Hahaha. Its the best time of the day right now. Sitting on my bed, reflecting on my day with soft music and table lamp on. 

Had Math test today. It wasn't as tough as i expected it to be. Our facis lied to us by telling us that all the topics would be covered but ended up only topics that were taught after holidays were tested. Shall see if i'm able to score for this paper. 

As i grow up, i'm beginning to realise that sometimes, the more you want something, the more you wouldn't get it and on the other hand, if you were to just let it go, you will understand that what's meant to be yours will still come back to you. It might not have happened to me. But as i'm looking at it from a third person point of view, i see a lot more. Sometimes we get too tired with the things that are happening around and thats because we are too involved. Try taking a step back and see things in a different perspective. You will see things a lot clearer. 

Tomorrow's lessons are redundant except for English. And then there's SEL presentation tomorrow. Holyyyyyyyyyy. I just reminded myself now that there's SEL presentation tomorrow and i'm soooo not prepared for it. I'm so nervous! I didn't do well for my graded assignment. I have to do well for this. I NEED TO OMG. Damnnnn! Okay, i think i need to go and run through my slides now. Bye peeps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment