Its finally Friday tomorrow. Like, Finally! And the best part is that i'm gonna chill after school for some movie or whatsoever rather than staying at home or get stuck with work again. Thank god! Hehehe I am excited!
DT presentation ended quite well yesterday. I was extremely nervous. But i'm glad that i am still able to speak properly and bring out all my points, although the Faci wasn't looking at me 80% of the time. And i realise now that its rude when you're trying to bring some message across to that person and all he does is just look down on his paper. Whatever.
There's PE tomorrow. I'm so sick and tired of PE. Can't we just remove PE from the bloody timetable? Its redundant! Omg. But never mind. I forgive my timetable for my excited-ness. HAHA. Okay, its time for bed! Goodnight all! Will post soon! TEEEEHEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment