Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Its been way too long this time.

I think my body clock is screwed ): I sleep super late at night and take naps in the afternoon. I mean, i know the reason why i can't sleep at night is because i take naps in the afternoon. But i have to take naps because i feel super tired every day after school. And those headaches i get recently when i'm in class is just.. I have no idea what is wrong with me.

Worst part of the day always comes when i wake up from my naps. That empty feeling is enough to kill me mentally. Trust me, i really don't want to go emo and mood swing all. I feel bad too. All people do is judge. But they never try putting themselves in our shoes and just think about what we are going through at that point of time. Its never easy being me. No matter how happy go lucky anyone can be, part of them is still worrying, overthinking, stressing over things, problems and people. Nobody is really happy. 


Same old problem, same old me. I tried, people. I really tried to get over it. I have no idea what is going on with me either. It’s been way too long this time. Am i even normal? Honestly? Some days i am convince that it is pretty impossible. But others, i just can't seem to simply get the thought of you out of my fucking mind. I do know that you don't feel a thing. And you don't think about me like how i think about you. I sound a little kiddish here. But that is exactly what is happening. Give me more time. I will do my best to sort out these feelings. I didn't want this to happen to myself either. 

Sigh. Why am i so vulnerable.

On the darker side, I'm working till 1am tomorrow.....................
On the brighter side, tomorrow is the last day of school for the week! Hwewhooo! Heheheh! Its a deserved break for all of us. Jiayou! HEHEHE!
Bye all! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment