Monday, 12 August 2013

A good day makes a good week!

Yesterday was the best day ever. At least its going to keep me going for the rest of the week. 4 days of Math, what to expect? Plus i have to work on Friday and Saturday. That just suck humongous time. Humongous is an understatement. 

Whatever it is, i just need to remind myself that i go to work for the pay. Its not really helping actually. What was i even thinking when i say i wanna head back? Well it probably won't bother me as much if... Nevermind forget it. 

Went to watch The conjuring yesterday. It wasn't that scary what. HAHAHHA OKAY KIDDING I WAS SCARED. It was really kinda creepy. And throughout the whole entire night i couldn't sleep. I thought sleeping early would help. So i went to bed at 11. I got up in the middle of the night feeling happy cause i thought it was like 6am already or something. But turned out that it was only 1:30 am. I know right, what the hell. And then i started thinking shit. HAHAHA. Those irrational fear.

First, i thought someone was going to grab my leg. I was like freaking scared so i hid my legs under my blanket. I was feeling damn damn damn warm. I feel like as if i'm having a fever or something. At that point of time i literally want to roll myself off the bed onto the floor and sleep there. But then again, aku scared. HAHAHA. So i continued to lie down there, feeling like i'm on fire, with that blanket on. And there comes the second part. I started thinking that someone is gonna open my closet and start clapping. WTF RIGHT. And another one is going to jump down from the top shelf of the closet. Omg. I want to die man. Soon after, Joysen texted me cause he saw my tweets saying that i couldn't sleep. HAHAHAH! He told me to bless him cause he's gonna enter camp today! Okay so we talked for awhile and i thought i was tired. So i went back to sleep again. And i woke up again. Okay basically i woke up over 7 times last night. The last time i woke up was 5 and i gave up on sleeping.

Someone texted me that day and asked why is it that i usually blog right after i had a good day with someone and why is it always the same person. Hahah. I don't know how to answer that question as to why is it always the same person. Cause i don't understand either. Sometimes i wish i knew. So then maybe i can psycho myself to the thought that there might be someone like him out there. But no. I don't even know why myself. There's just something about this guy.. And as to why i usually blog after i had a good day with him, thats simple. Cause i wanna remember all time spent with him. It’s true that memories kill us. But it’s what keeps us going at the same time isn't it? 

Okay, last warning already. Having English presentation tomorrow. Gonna go prepare already. Byebye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment