I'm finally 17. Hahaha. I know right! I wish i act like one too. But i don't have time to act. HAHAH! The first day of my new life went alright. Just that maybe i'm a little tired thats why my day had been pretty much below normal. But its fine! Tomorrow will be a better day!
Went for school for nothing actually. Cause Khai Seng came into class real sick and left within an hour. So basically we spent our time going out to the HDB to do another video. I didn't do anything actually. I was so moodless and tired i just sat down and stone until everything was done and we went back to school. We had a mini chinese-song singing session. It was really sad. HAHAHA Cause we sang all the sad songs from Jay Chou and some other.
When to meet mum afterwards and had lunch with her. Not really. My appetite has been real bad recently so i just drank and we went to spend money. HAHAHA. My mum asked me if i wanna go do my nails. And i was like but i don't have long nails and i have to work so its a bit wasted. So she told me to go and treatment my hair. End up i went to dye again but this time plus highlights. HAHAHA. Not those wild colours. Just something real close to my previous one. HAHAHA.
Before my Birthday come to end, i think i should wish myself too. Hahaha! To be honest, my sweet 16 had been really different. I don't know is it because i finally grow up or what. But, it was impactful. The people that i've met, the things that i've learnt, everything. I think i overuse the word Thankful, but i really am. I am thankful even though part of me wished that i could rewind time to change certain decisions that i've made. But this is a part of life isn't it? We make the wrong decision and maybe from there we lose something, but at the same time, we gain experiences. And i think the biggest mistake i made was bringing out those three words. Because i realise they always kill me in the end. Always. Okay whatever. Hahaha! So here i go, Happy 17th Birthday to myself! HEHEHE!
No comments:
Post a Comment