I just saw something that made me so sick that i really feel like
vomiting now. It's not that bad. But i just can't help it. This world is so
small i think i.. Omg. I don't know. I just want to be hidden among the crowd
omg.
Yeah. I guess thats the difference between others and me. I don't
like to be the attention. I don't want to be. I don't want people to know me. I
just want to be there for them and thats it. I have been doing what i like and
its good this way. To be there for them and after they got better, they will
leave. And another will come. It has always been like this and i'm cool with
that. Maybe it hurts. But i know after some time everything will get better and
i will get better. Of course, during the process, i learn too. And now, honestly
i think its time for me to just get over it already. Maybe part of me is still
not over you. Its obvious. But i know its kind of impossible for us too. Look
at the people around you and look at me. Which part of me fits in? They are
pretty and famous all. And i'm just me being here, blogging and munching on my
chips at this timing. Hahaha! Even i laugh at myself. So.. I guess i finally
see it now. But honestly i'm really thankful for all the memories
you have given me. It has been and is the best part of my life.
Its raining. And i love this weather, especially at this timing.
Hehehe. I've spent my whole entire day today doing nothing. Like really
nothing. I literally lazed around the entire day. And its gonna be the same for
tomorrow. Okay today since its already 12. But i'm gonna bake on Sunday with
mum! Hehehe. Lets have some #foodporn post on Insta on Sun! Alright, imma go
hunt for some movies now.
Take care and good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment