Again feeling messed up today. I feel like crying so bad. I think after that fall at Ecp that day, i became a totally different person. I look so ugly now because of the uneven sunburn on my face and it hurts so bad, i'm really getting fatter (look like i'm pregnant) because of the antibiotics that i'm taking for my wounds (my mum said) and also the wound on my knee is almost drying up and because of that, i have difficulty bending my knees. I'm already very ugly. But the sunburn and the side effects of the medicine is making me so much uglier and i wanna dig a hole and hide inside. I'm serious about it.
I don't know what to do now to get my flat tummy back. And also my pimples face without the sunburn. Omg i need to rant cause i've never seen myself like this. Not even once. Okay, i'm so shag now. I have no mood to continue this shit anymore. I need to go and sleep and hope that maybe i'll look better tomorrow. Goodnight guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment