A lot happened this week and i'm really tired. Haha. For the first time in my life i really felt my mum. Her as a daughter, as a sister and as a mother of 3.
Few days back my grandpa was admitted into the hospital. He's 83 this year and thats probably the reason why i'm really worried. I'm so glad he's better now. But i've been going to the hospital almost everyday this week. Seeing the patients there alone without any visitors i really felt so........ I ought to feel blessed and thankful. Seeing all these scenes make me question myself. Why am i never satisfied with my life and always asking for more? Having a happy family with everybody being safe and sound is the most important thing isn't it?
I've been with my mum this whole week. Seeing how tired she is waking up so early every morning to visit my grandpa and rushing back in the afternoon for work makes me determine to change into a stronger person like her instead of being that princess getting protected all the time. Nobody really wants to grow up. But sometimes we don't have a choice. The environment forces us to grow. I have no idea what am i going to do so that i will see myself change. But i guess the first step is to take initiative and i hope things do get better and mum will feel less tired.
Alright, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment