Sunday, 3 February 2013

Week 1

Before : After
Yup! I went to colour my hair again! ^^ I actually wanted bright red. But the hairdresser say its going to be very exaggerating. So he mixed the colour for me instead. HAHAH! Turns out fine! ^^ Its gonna be the last time im going to dye my hair honestly. I think the chemical is really bad. Damage my hair like a boss. HAHHA!

Went Bugis just now! AND I JUST KNOW THAT JON DANCE! OMG. The only guy in GI that dance! And he dance Bboy! OMGOMG. Its damn coincidence and i'm damn happy! HAHAH! Speaking of dance. Went dancing with Charis 3 days back and i really really feel damn rusty. Like, totally deproved. Hate that feeling. Seriously. But i'm not gonna give up! Shall wait for Yu Juan to be free and we will go for classes! ^^ Which is like, right after CNY! YAY!!!! HAHAHAH! Excited much!! ^^

Today marks the end of my first week without work. Its... Well.. Stressful and.. HAHA. Stressful. Yeah. It is! Stressing about having nothing to do. Feeling like a useless bum lazing around all day. This has to stop. But tml is a new week and i'm still not having any plans! Screw me ): Guess i'll probably head to the library to start on my research and then go popular to get some Sec 1 English grammar/vocab assessment books. Yup, Sec 1. And i hope my English will really improve. HEEEEEES. Alright! Goodnight! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment