Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Life.

I made s'mores today! ^^ I didn't use the exact ingredients cause i really can't find the graham crackers. But whatever it is, it turns out good! HEHEH. Can't believe its 5 already. Like, what the hell did i do today?

Had a really bad night last night. Flipping and turning, changing of directions, i just can't get to sleep. And somehow, i got up at 6:30. HAHA. Like amazing only. How is that possible right. I am Chao ren ^^ Kay fine. So, i got up at 6:30, wash up and went back to my bed. Hugging my bolster tight, staring at the ceiling thinking about life. Guess what? I fell asleep. HAHAHA.

Went to meet mum at 12. We talked about the incident that happened at Tampines. Whats there to say anyway? Although most of the time we say we understand how they feel, but do we? We don't. And we will never. Its heartbreaking. And i think i ought to feel blessed.

I made s'mores! HAHAH!! Its like, erm.. I don't really know how it should taste like. But it taste good! Just that i changed the ingredients! HAHAH!! Speaking of that im really hungry now.
Anyways, gonna go starbucks to chill with the sexy ladies tomorrow. NY cheesecake yay! ^^ And probably go and dance for awhile at RP at night.

Okay. I was about to publish my post just now and this is what happened. I heard a freaking loud sound. Idk how to freaking describe the sound but it just sounded like the glass broke. So I spent 30 minutes clearing the living room. LOL. Apparently my bro went to open the glass cabinet and the glass just fell. His friend cut his finger Omg. Totally reminds me of myself. HAHA! I'm so glad i cut myself that time! I helped him bandage his wound. YAY. HEHEH! Yeah. So i was clearing and clearing and i realise the glass made its way into my palm. HAHAHA!! OMG. THE WAY I SAID IT. ITS FUNNY!!!! HAHAHA! I mean i poked myself with the glass. HAHAH! Rubbish omg. Whatever. Glad my dad came home. HEHE. OKAY! BYE!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment